PSC Russian-language – International Multimedia Specialist
VOA’s Russian Service is looking for an energetic, highly skilled and creative multi-platform video editor / motion graphics designer to produce original motion graphics for TV and social media platforms, as well as edit video and audio elements to create compelling visual content.
- Capturing video feeds from multiple sources.
- Use Adobe Creative Suite or similar and creative production techniques to visually enhance stories.
- Collaborate with the TV production team, producers, and talent to create and deliver broadcast ready graphic elements.
- Use social media experience for creating digital content on VOA Russian social media platforms.
- Create compelling visual style for new VOA Russian media projects (might include branding, broadcast graphics, infographics)
- Create templates to share with video editors / graphic designers / digital team members
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule including days, evenings, weekends
- Other duties as assigned
- 5+ years professional editing experience
- Expert-level video, audio editing ability
- Proficient at color correction
- Proficient in Adobe's Creative Suite including Premiere, AfterEffects, Photoshop
- Camera experience
- High attention to detail
- The ability to be self-motivated, work independently, but still be a team player
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment that requires the ability to multi-task
- Exceptional written and verbal communication, planning, and project management skills with individuals at both peer and management levels
- A creative thinker able to develop new ideas for growing reach and impact
- Excellent communication, organization, and time-management skills
• Must have unrestricted authorization to work in the United States
Please submit your resumes to VOARussianVacancies@voanews.com.